Good background article regarding the current risks of “long-only” or interest-rate biased bond funds.
- Bernanke to Congress: seeks an "orderly rise" in interest rates. Meanwhile 10y Treasuries dropped 1% since he started speaking. #notorderly 4 Days via TweetDeck
- Courtesy of FT Weekend: The avg yield on HY bonds dipped below 5% this week...lower than US Treasury yields in 2007! #financial repression 14 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- One-third of the way into the month and the DEX Universe bond index is already down 0.90%. 15 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Hedge funds based around debt trading strategies expanding rapidly (Bloomberg article): t.co/UcIeVkZwWB 18 Days via TweetDeck
- The price of a 10y government of canada bond falls 1.25% in the last 2 trading days. How safe is your fixed income? 19 Days via TweetDeck
Follow @lpcapitalpartnr on twitter.